Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ryan Gosling car obsession almost got him killed

Ryan Gosling car obsession almost got him killed
February 24th, 2012
01:33 PM

Ryan Gosling car obsession almost got him killed

Drive actor Ryan Gosling has revealed how he has always been obsessed with cars from a very young age and he would do anything just to get close to the cars. Ryan admitted that one day, when he was a young boy, he was so eager to get close to the cars, that he stood in the middle of the road and tried to get hit by them.
Gosling explained, "I also stood in the middle of the street trying to get hit by cars, not because I wanted to die but I wanted to be where the cars were. I didn't have any friends: not in a sad, 'poor me' way. I didn't want any. I liked being alone. When I first saw Rambo, that movie put a kind of spell on me and I actually thought I WAS Rambo. So much so, that one day, I took a bunch of steak knives to school and threw them around at recess time because I thought we were in the movie.”
 
He added, "I'm not proud of this but I did learn a lesson - I was suspended from school." Ryan Gosling is currently in the process of filming his latest movie Only God Forgives, with Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn. Only God Forgives also stars Kristin Scott Thomas and is expected to be released later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment