Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe has a 'talent-crush' on Ryan Gosling

Daniel Radcliffe has a "crush" on Ryan Gosling.
The "Woman in Black" actor '-- who is dating Rosie Coker -- admires the "Drive" star as an actor and has developed a fascination with him.
He said: "This year I have a talent crush on Ryan Gosling. I think he's fantastic and you know he'd be nice afterwards. He seems smart. If I was gay I would go for a smart man."
Although the 22-year-old star is not homosexual he admits he did question his sexuality when he was a teenager.
In an interview with gay lifestyle magazine Attitude, he revealed: "I can quite happily say someone is handsome, good-looking and I can see why somebody would want to f**k them, but I've never felt that way about a man myself. There is a moment in your late teens when you ask yourself the question, 'Am I?' but I wasn't.
The "Harry Potter" star doesn't worry about being questioned about his sexuality as he is comfortable in his skin.
He said: "People are still asking me about it. I'm straight. I think that's why people still ask me, they're fascinated that I really don't give a s**t what they think.
"Frankly, if you're a young, relatively successful actor and even slightly good looking, if people are not saying you're gay, you're not doing your job properly."

In this film image released by CBS Films, Daniel Radcliffe is shown in a scene from the supernatural thriller 'The Woman in Black.' (CBS Films, Nick Wall)
In this film image released by CBS Films, Daniel Radcliffe is shown in a scene from the supernatural thriller 'The Woman in Black.' (CBS Films, Nick Wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment